Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a renowned facility management company based in Trafford, seeking a Senior Accounts Payable professional to join their dynamic team on a temporary basis. This role not only offers you the chance to gain valuable experience in the industry but also provides the potential for permanent placement.
Your new role
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure key account reconciliations are carried out on a monthly basis including resolution or escalation of queries.
- Follow up and review aged items and debit balances on the ledger, taking proactive measures to address any outstanding issues.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems and develop existing processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Implement and maintain financial controls and systems to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Working alongside the Finance, Operational and Procurement teams, you'll drive and deliver successful process management in all areas of Account Payables, delivering professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Support with Annual Audit requirements.
What you\'ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will possess strong experience in accounts payable and demonstrate a deep understanding of accounts. You will have a confident and efficient communication style to enable effective collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders. You will have the ability to actively contribute to the development of new processes, utilising your expertise to drive improvements and optimise efficiency within the accounts payable function.
What you\'ll get in return
This position offers a hybrid working model, providing you with the flexibility to balance professional and personal responsibilities and commitments. This role offers a competitive rate and presents opportunities for professional growth, allowing you to develop and refine your skills. You will have the opportunity to make a great impact by driving improvements and monitoring their implementation.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.