Your new company
Hays are currently recruiting for a renowned facility management company based in Trafford, seeking a temporary Accounts Payable professional to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Process a high volume of supplier invoices efficiently and accurately, ensuring timely payments are made in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations to maintain accuracy of financial records and identify any discrepancies or errors promptly.
- Follow up and review aged items and debit balances on the ledger, taking proactive measures to address any outstanding issues.
- Working alongside the Finance, Operational and Procurement teams, you'll drive and deliver successful process management in all areas of Account Payables, delivering professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
What you\'ll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have accounts payable experience and have strong attention to detail. You will have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate openly and build positive relationships both internally and externally. You will have experience working with Excel and MS Office, including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables. A knowledge of VAT, CIS and Domestic Reverse Charge regulations would be desirable but not essential. You must also be immediately available to start the role.
What you\'ll get in return
This position offers a hybrid working model, providing you with the flexibility to balance professional and personal responsibilities and commitments. It is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to enhance your skills and contribute to the success of a leading facility management company.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.