Your new company
I am working with a leading international law firm who are looking to hire a Financial Controller to join the London finance team in a remit covering the UK and Europe. This is a well renowned firm with a reputation for flexibility and putting their staff first.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Day to day management of the finance team including training and development of staff.
- Supporting local finance function in the European offices
- Monthly management reporting and global banking controls
- Month end close process and commentary
- Stakeholder management
- Regulatory and compliance requirements including solicitors accounts rules.
- Annual financial statements and audit management
- Budgeting and Forecasting processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven post qualification experience within the legal or professional services sectors. You will need exposure to working in an international environment with multi-currency exposure. You will need experience of UK GAAP and SAR.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the chance to work in a leadership role within a leading legal firm. You will get good exposure to senior stakeholders with opportunities for internal progression and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.