Your new company is in the not-for profit sector and is one of the only organisations in their sector to be accredited by the Great Places To Work programme in 2023 - now 5 years in a row!
Your new role is Reporting directly to Management Reporting Manager. The Management reporting Analyst will provide the regions with reporting and analysis of financial data to help drive financial performance and management. Producing draft commentary to the accounts to support the business partners in risk management and strategic direction.
- Capturing data and providing business reporting for the management and operational needs
- Key point of contact for any management reporting related queries
- Primary contact for FBP's on queries relating to performance to date and regional view of management accounts
- Provide report of monthly Management Accounts with draft commentary
What you\'ll need to succeed:
- Must possess advanced excel
- Possess excellent analytical, organisational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to take responsibility for their decisions and actions
- Have previous experience of producing and analysing financial data
What you\'ll get in return
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme
- We offer a salary advance scheme where you can access up to 50% of the money you\'ve earned before payday.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme \'Inspiring People\'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.