Your new company
You will be working in a large fitness company with a presence globally. They have branches in over 50+ countries.
Your new role
You will be working as an assistant accountant providing support for the finance team and reporting to the group. You will be responsible for undertaking financial and management accounting functions.
- Maintain and upgrade the Sales Ledger and make sure invoices, credits and returns are inputted
- Maintain and upgrade the Purchase Ledger including payment runs.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Assist in the review of monthly expenditure
- Preparing and posting Prepayments, Accruals and Deferred Revenue
- Working to monthly Finance Team timetable including Group deadlines
- Assist in the preparation of the Cashflow forecast
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register including depreciation calculation
- Prepare VAT Return for review.
- Prepare the twice monthly Direct Debit
- Monitor and reconcile daily GL transactions
- Ad hoc tasks
- Assist with the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation and analytical review of group P&L and Balance Sheet at month end
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports e.g. sales reports, variances reports
- Maintain and provide information to assist management to make strategic financial decisions
- Assisting with Year End, Audit, Budget and Reforecast
What you\'ll need to succeed
You need to be able to meet deadlines and approach tasks with a can do attitude.
You need to be adept in Excel.
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.