Technical Lead/Full Stack Engineer
London - Chelsea
Hybrid Working - 3 Days a week in the office
Salary - £100,000 to £130,000 + Bonus + Pension
About the Job
Our client is searching for a Technical Lead who\'s a proficient Full Stack Engineer to join their team of experts based in London. With a mix of consultants, statisticians, cyberneticians, and IT specialists, they seek an individual who\'s numerate, data-oriented, flexible, and pragmatic.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a small company, ready to make a significant impact. They\'ll play a key role in transitioning from a traditional consultancy to a software business (SaaS), tailoring solutions to meet clients\' needs. This involves modernising their Java-based software into a cloud-based system, employing React for the front end.
As a pivotal member of the IT team, you\'ll be instrumental in specifying, designing, and implementing new systems, driving future growth. They\'re looking for someone hands-on, experienced and development, project leadership, collaborating with external teams, transitioning from legacy systems to microservices and APIs, and possessing a solid understanding of business. An entrepreneurial mindset is highly valued as you\'ll contribute to shaping the company\'s strategic direction.
- Java programming experience
- Json and Rest API's
- MS Azure, Linux, Docker and container orchestration.
- SaaS Business Models and cloud solutions experience
- Experience of UI design tools (e.g. Adobe XD)
- React experience designing and developing UIs to collect and display analytical data
- Development and documentation of Web APIs (e.g. Swagger, Open API)
Wider personal background:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate about technical issues with business consultants
- Maths, Statistics, Economics, Business studies or similar
- Data validation, analysis, modelling and interpretation
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.