Are you a looking for a finance opportunity in a school setting and have relevant school finance experience?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who is an ambitious and passionate professional and who will support our schools with their finance processes ensuring our schools deliver a high-quality education to the learners that attend the schools. The postholder will be part of the Regional Finance function and play a large part in delivering a high-quality service to our schools.
This post will be based in the regional hub London and managed by the Finance Business Partner and will help support the team with 4 schools within the London hub.
- Issuing order request forms to budget holders and ensuring that all requests, once complete, are processed through the academy's accounting system
- Obtaining authorisation, coding and posting all purchase orders and purchase invoices
- Posting monthly sales invoices, ensuring the collection of associated revenue in a timely manner
- Preparing and managing payment runs
- Reconciling 'Statement of Accounts' to ensure suppliers are paid correctly and in a timely
School Finance Officer (Mat Cover) responsibilities:
- Salary: £32,925.00 - £36,491.00 Annually
- To provide Finance support
Finance Officer (Mat Cover) Requirements:
- Good communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach.
- High level of personal organisation.
- Able to prioritise and manage workload effectively to secure successful outcomes within agreed scheduling·