Your new company
Your new company is a manufacturing company based in Kendal. Due to growth, they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role is to accurately prepare management accounts with timely and accurate analysis to report and drive the operational and financial performance of the business. Acting as a Business Partner, this role will build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships that enable strong financial performance and aid in insightful business decisions.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Prior experience working in a similar role, with focus on preparation of management accounts and financial reporting.
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills to perform financial analysis.
* Capable of working autonomously and making decisions effectively.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills: commitment to deadlines, targets, and high work standards.
What you\'ll get in return
* On-site parking
* 33 days holiday
* Study support
* Hybrid working
* Progression opportunities
* Training and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.