The Assistant Controller will be comfortable generating frequent financial reports for senior management. They should track financial information in a well-organized manner and assist the EVP of Finance in all aspects related to finance at the organization. This candidate should be comfortable analyzing balance sheets in order to forecast revenue and keep track of accounts payable and receivable.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and staff of the Finance Department
- Manage the month-end and year-end close process
- Generate financial reports for senior leadership.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor and analyze balance sheets, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA Preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Seven (7) years of experience in corporate accounting
- Knowledge of major computerized general ledger systems.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite