Your new role
- Reviewing a range of financial transactions processed by bookkeepers and junior accountants;
- Reviewing bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation;
- Preparation & review of VAT and Corporate tax computations;
- Liaising with the admin teams to understand client activity and apply in accounting records
- Preparation of periodic management accounts;
- Preparation of audited and unaudited annual accounts;
- Following the firm's risk management and quality control procedures at all times;
- As experience increases, you will have an opportunity to take on more responsibility in day to day running of a portfolio of clients.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Studying for an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) is desirable.
- Relevant finance industry experience
- Hands-on experience of delivering high quality external reporting
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- You will be comfortable operating in a client-facing environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach who will be helpful and willing to support a wider team.
What you\'ll get in return
- 35 hours working a week
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.