Your new company
You will work for a leading organisation based in West Malling. The main purpose of the role is the Financial Accounting of the charity, including the consolidation of overseas subsidiaries.
Your new role
- Assist in the preparation of the annual statutory accounts and the annual report for Group and
- Prepare the same for other entities in accordance with the Charities SORP and FRS102
- Preparation of annual tax returns
- Preparation of monthly management reporting for individual entities
- Consolidation of overseas entities.
- External audit process.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Preparation of management/statutory accounts
- Experience in public practice, including audit
What you\'ll get in return
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Good pension scheme
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.