Your new company
You will join an established accounts payable team working for a leading sustainable business based in the West End of London. Due to growth, we are seeking to appoint an AP Assistant on a full-time permanent basis.
* Enter all purchase invoices into the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner * Reviewing aged debtors and escalating overdue receipts
* Obtain authorisation from the appropriate person for all purchase invoices
* Ensure all sales invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner
* Where any discrepancies or issues arise with sales and purchase invoices, raise this with the Controller / Treasurer in order that a timely resolution can be identified
* Prepare weekly payment run for approval and payment
* Performing weekly bank reconciliations across multiple banking platforms for both GBP & Euro payments
* Maintain files for purchase invoices, bank statements, sales invoices, and VAT returns
* Supporting with Audit requests
* Ensuring month-end duties are performed by the 3rd working day of the month
* Other support to the finance department as required
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, ideally you will have 1-2 years experience in a finance related position. However, if you\'re a recent finance graduate with limited experience then you may be considered. Basic to Intermediate Excel skills will be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a basic salary between £28,000-£35,000 per annum DOE plus various great benefits and an annual bonus. Hybrid and flexible working options are also on offer for this position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.