Your new company
A Top 20 Accountancy firm are recruiting a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager. With over 35 offices around the country and 4 offices around London, their Corporate Tax team consists of 25 individuals. A firm who prides themselves on providing accounting and advisory services to businesses across the country and the world. Their services include - audit, accounting, tax, outsourcing, corporate finance, finance, restructuring and wealth management.
Your new role
- Manage the full compliance process across a portfolio of corporate tax clients, keeping regular contact to ensure clients are best informed throughout the service.
- People management and training of junior members of the team, including reviewing work.
- Converse with HMRC to deal with client enquiries.
- Meet assignment deadlines within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Participate in bids and proposals for new clients.
- Identify risks, technical issues, and any planning opportunities.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- CTA qualified.
- Significant Corporate Tax experience, ideally as a Semi-Senior or an Assistant Manager.
- Strong communication skills.
- Software experience - AlphaTax.
What you\'ll get in return
- Flexible working options available - 2 days in the office.
- Life insurance.
- Wellbeing support.
- Health assessments.
- Critical illness cover.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.