Your new company
Our client is a highly successful group near Colchester, Essex which is leading the way in an exciting niche sector.
Due to continued growth and investment, our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant, to take responsibility for management accounting, monthly reporting, analysis and provide business partner support to the SMT and Directors to support the business with its continued growth.
Your new role
The Management Accountant will work closely with the Managing Director and Finance Director and have responsibility for:
* Accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliation of ledgers
* Working with the divisional leader to prepare monthly cash forecasts
* Monitoring of projects budget vs actuals
* Support the division for new business proposals
* Maintain stock management processes to ensure accurate tracking of stock
* Assisting the operational teams with management of the customer ledger
* Checking supplier payment runs
* Backup for the daily reconciliation of the bank account
* Backup for the management and maintenance of the supplier ledger
* Management of the invoice approval system
* Any other adhoc tasks as required by the business
What you\'ll need to succeed
The Management Accountant will be a Qualified Accountant or Part-Qualified Accountant with broad management accounting, reporting, analytical and skills.
They will be a confident communicator with the ability to liaise and present at all levels and provide business partner support with senior stakeholders.
Strong Excell skills to provide the business with high quality management information with analysis and commentary
Attention to detail
Ambitious, keen to develop in the role and progress within the group
What you\'ll get in return
The Management Accountant will be offered a salary in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Life Assurance x 4
Employee Assistance Programme
Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.