Your new company
You will work for an exciting organisation which is leading in its sector, based in Gillingham in Kent. The Group Accountant will support the Financial Controller with the management of group finance reporting and analysis, including consolidated results, cash flow management, treasury functions, and group insurance requirements.
Your new role
- Maintaining accounting records and subsequent production of monthly management accounts for all non-trading holding companies within the group, in line with Financial Reporting.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts for operational entities within the group, with supporting analysis and reconciliations.
- Monthly consolidation of financial results for all group entities into Group Management Accounts for reporting to CFO, CEO & Board.
- Group Treasury and cashflow management including consolidation and analysis of group cashflow forecasting.
- Management of all intergroup/intercompany balances.
- Management of annual Group budget process, including working closely with department leaders in grouping budget figures.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Strong understanding of UK GAAP.
- Understanding of all areas of P&L and Balance Sheet including taxation, direct and indirect.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good technical accounting background.
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum. This role involves hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.