Your new company
A global media production, creative service and facilities company with a team of 500 people, based in Watford, serving clients in all markets. They work in various fields such as sport, media, news, and entertainment and have bases in several countries.
Your new role
- Responsibility for all UK Corporation Tax compliance;
- Review of VAT compliance undertaken by the finance department;
- Management of UK employment taxes, including the completion of annual PSAs, P11Ds, and working with businesses to advise on the tax implications of payments to employees and freelancers;
- Transfer pricing policy development and documentation
- Advising on changes to UK legislation and the implementation of additional requirements by both HMRC and the Government;
- Supporting the International Tax Manager in regard to international advisory and compliance matters;
- Assisting with the integration of businesses, with a focus on building a combined tax function supporting global operations;
- Assisting the International Tax Manager and Finance Team with any other UK and international issues that may arise
What you\'ll need to succeed
- UK tax experience covering Corporation Tax, VAT and Employment Taxes
- Transfer pricing experience is beneficial
- Proactive attitude
- Solid track record of positively influencing and communicating with people at all levels within an organisation
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.