Are you passionate about data quality and governance? Do you want to join an international financial institution that values data as a strategic asset? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Data Governance Support Officer to join the London based team of an international bank. You will be responsible for providing support for data governance initiatives, assisting in the implementation and maintenance of data governance policies, and supporting collaboration between teams for effective data management.
You will also be involved in the following activities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain data governance policies and procedures.
- Support and train teams on data governance standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and various teams to address data governance issues and improve data quality.
- Document, monitor, and report on data governance activities and KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Basic understanding of data governance principles and a willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including VBA and Macros.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A degree in a relevant field (Information Management, Computer Science, etc.) would be preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience with the Financial Markets and its regulatory requirements is preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with T24, SQL and Power BI is desirable.
What's on offer:
This role offers £30,000-£45,000 based on experience, with hybrid working and central London offices.