Your new company
You will work for a leading manufacturing organisation based in Gillingham, Kent. The Finance Assistant role is a contract role for 6 months, and you will support the Finance team with general accounting to assist with month-end close.
Your new role
- Support the Management Accountants with Month end Reporting activities
- Preparation of sales customs invoices
- Preparation of sales invoices for the Technical Centre via the AS400
- Preparation of other sales invoices (manual excel based process)
- Month end Cash in transit monitoring and booking
- Month end bank and cashpool bookings and reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Month End processing including journal preparation and posting in SAP
- Sales invoice file load and reconciliation, daily (from AS400 to SAP)
- Purchase invoice file load and reconciliation, daily (from AS400 to SAP)
- National Statistics returns
- File load preparation and checking for integrated supplier (Cromwell Tools)
- AS400 customer and supplier Masterfile checks
- Sales Contract review (quarterly) - Internal Audit compliance requirement
- Purchase Contract review (quarterly) - Internal Audit compliance requirement
- General Ledger control account/suspense account clearing
- Other ad hoc analysis and tasks as and when required.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience in similar roles, preferably with a manufacturing organisation
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible salary depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.