Your new company
A hi-tech international organisation is seeking an experienced International Payroll Specialist for a 12-month FTC. As a leading pioneer in the tech space, there is an amazing opportunity to take ownership of the international payroll processes due to rapid growth in the business.
Your new role
As the International Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Running the payroll from start-to-finish for UK and global entities
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Leading any Payroll and Benefits related projects
- All year-end reporting, reconciliation for all payroll-related accounts
- Administering various company pension schemes
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience with UK and international experience across LATAM, APAC, EMEA entities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Extensive knowledge of ADP iHCM is advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
What you\'ll get in return
In addition to being part of this charitable and inclusive organisation, free breakfast, company incentives and EMI schemes are also available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.