Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in the automotive industry in North Oxfordshire. You will report to the Senior Manager, supporting the month-end process, forecasting and improving financial controls.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Assisting with month-end accounting
- Profit and loss, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow statement
- Presenting of financial reports to senior management
- Assisting with cashflow forecasting
- Assisting with year-end, statutory reporting and audit
- Updating and managing models, including forecasts, budgets and long-term plan
- Producing financial and operational reports, highlighting performance and forecasts
- Continuously improving performance, cost control and profitability
- Developing and reviewing processes and controls
- Supporting the transactional team, when required
What you\'ll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part- or Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) or QBE
- Excellent IT and system skills (especially Excel)
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Manufacturing experience is beneficial
What you\'ll get in return
A modern office space, 25 days\' leave, plus bank holidays (+opportunity to buy more), health schemes and much more!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.