Your new company
Is a leading provider of specialised software, services, and support to deliver fully integrated trading and business management solutions to distribution, automotive, and rental companies worldwide. The company's mission is to design and deliver high-performance, integrated ERP and business management solutions that enable customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably, and service competitively.
Your new role
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, including monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term strategic plans.
- Analyse financial data and provide insights to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement financial models.
- Creating standard reports,
- Producing weekly and monthly sales figures,
- Updating and maintaining data models in Excel,
- Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process,
- Liaising with budget holders on best practise.
- Data and Financial modelling
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Great excel skills with VLOOKUPS and PivotTables
- Previous experience with preparing forecasts and budgets would be advantageous.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.