Your new company
My client are looking for a Finance Director to join their team based in East Kent and manage all financial aspects of their growing construction business. The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting operations, preparing financial reports, and handling tax matters. The Financial Controller will also be responsible for monitoring internal controls and managing a small team.
Your new role
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations
- Prepare financial reports
- Monitor internal controls
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse financial data and provide insights to management
- Provide financial analysis and support to the management team
- Manage cash flow and working capital
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA) or Qualified by Experience
- Experience in SME Business, ideally one that has experienced growth
- Experience in the construction industry is essential
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you\'ll get in return
The Finance Director is paying £60-85,000 DOE plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.