Your new company
This well established and reputable manufacturing business in Telford is recruiting a Cost Accountant to work with them on a permanent basis.
Your new role
The job of the Cost Accountant is a varied one and will involve;
- Developing, reporting and distributing KPI's - financial and operational
- Be responsible for internal costing process as well as working with commercial team
- Variance analysis against budget and standard costs - reviewing and explaining costs variances including material usage, purchase price and productivity
- Have responsibility for sales, material, labour and overhead cost budget and forecast preparation
- Preparing and reviewing of weekly/monthly cash forecasts
- Developing, preparing, reviewing and distributing monthly management accounts
- Reporting and control of working capital levels and cashflow to plan/forecast
- Foreign currency cashflow forecasts and preparation of currency hedging requirements
- Assist and support internal, external and SOX audits
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a manufacturing environment and have a basic understanding of standard costing.
What you'll get in return
The job comes with a 25-day holiday, free parking, a generous pension scheme and a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.