Your new company
You will be joining a global media group within one of their London-based advertising agencies. This innovative agency is looking to continue the expansion of their finance team of 16, which operate on a flexible hybrid policy. With a strong customer-focus and a goal of providing the best service & customer experience, this company is recruiting an experienced credit controller to support the wider credit team.
Your new role
You will be taking on responsibilities within the accounts receivable function, specifically;
- Maintaining an accurate sales ledger
- Ensure the prompt collection of payment and achieve debt collection targets
- Liaise both internally and externally with different teams within the company, clients, and members
- Monitor \'bad\' and aged debt, producing month-end reports
- Take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as directed by the financial controller
What you\'ll need to succeed
A successful application will demonstrate; experience within Accounts Receivable, with exposure to credit control within a similar sector desirable, strong communication and people skills, and working knowledge of Excel.
Experience working within the Media / Publishing / Advertising sectors is highly desirable.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.