Permanent & Full Time
£30,000+ per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience of Payroll management to join this successful and established Carmarthenshire business. You will be running the monthly salaried and overseeing 4 weekly payroll as well as providing HR support and overseeing the general administration of the office. Any CIPD or CIPP study would be highly advantageous, although not essential!
You will be accountable for the entire Payroll process;
- Process relevant Inland Forms including P45s, P46s, etc and also undertake year end procedures, including preparation and distribution of P60s and P11Ds.
- Process and monitor all staffing changes including new starters, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data and compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- Input, calculate and record sickness, maternity, paternity, adoption payments, both statutory and company
- Prepare information to assist in the provision of information to external agencies in relation to mortgage references, Child Support Agencies questionnaires, etc as required
- Advising on payroll issues as first point of contact for enquiries and be responsible for supporting managers in resolving all payroll queries and correction of errors
- Preparing monthly management reports such as payroll forecasts, attrition, payroll management accounts journals and any other ad hoc reports as required
You will sit in a very close knit finance and admin team, delivering a payroll support to your colleagues
and customer service excellence to suppliers and customers.
You will need to be highly astute when it comes to all matters IT related and your go to system for data manipulation will be Microsoft Excel.......you will also need to be very confident delivering payroll through a computerised accounting system but with the ability to make any necessary calculations manually.
If this sounds like a role that you would enjoy, don\'t delay; apply online by uploading a current CV. If you would like to know more about this role, then call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042.