Your new company
An international business is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
* Modelling Forecasts and Budget, with focus on the portfolios income and assets.
* Asset & Liability Management responsibilities
* Supporting completion of monthly reconciliations, monthly/quarterly liquidity reporting, maintenance of pricing grids and provision of ad hoc pricing quotations to the business.
* Mentoring less senior team members, whilst managing own priorities, to deliver outputs within defined timelines.
* Collaborating closely with the Planning & ALM Manager, as well as other FP&A and Finance colleagues to ensure analysis remains appropriate and timely.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Newly qualified (ACCA, CIMA) or passed finalist, with relevant financial experience.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and team working abilities are essential
What you\'ll get in return
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.