Your new company
An exciting opportunity is available for a Trainee Management Accountant looking for career progression. A great study support package with training and development provided.
Your new role
- Prepare monthly management accounts for allocated contracts, ensuring compliance with our internal accounting procedures and meeting deadlines
- Prepare audit files for allocated legal entities, liaising with external auditors and resolving all queries in a timely fashion
- Assist the Management Accountants to produce quarterly balance sheet reconciliations in a timely fashion
- Assist in production of periodic forecasts and annual budgets
- Raising invoices, credit notes and purchase orders as and when requested and supporting the rest of the Finance team to deliver a first-class service to meet business needs
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience in producing Management Accounts
- Experience using excel
- Good attention to detail
What you\'ll get in return
- Study support
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.