We are Vidullanka PLC', a pioneer in the renewable energy industry in Sri Lanka. A champion for greener and cleaner ways to conduct our business, we are engaged in the development of Hydro-power, Biomass, Solar and other forms of renewable energy sources for a sustainable planet. We are looking for a likeminded team member to partner our journey of growth and expansion and ask you to read on and join us!
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible in providing invaluable business insights for new investment opportunities in the renewable energy and related industries. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around the collection, analysis, and presentation of management information to facilitate strategic decision-making and enhance overall business performance. In line with this, you will be vested with the following responsibilities.
- Conduct thorough financial assessments for new investment opportunities in the renewable energy
- Evaluate project feasibility, financial viability, and risk factors to support decision-making processes.
- Develop a strong domain knowledge of the renewable energy industry in Sri Lanka & internationally.
- Undertake country, economic, tax, and industry reviews in relation to potential investments.
- Develop, standardize financial models for consistency and accuracy.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and memorandums for business development initiatives of the company.
- Prepare ad hoc MIS reports depending on the management requirement.
- Assist in the Business development initiatives of the business Unit.
Eligibility Criteria You will be required to hold a;
- A minimum of a Second upper Degree in Business Management/Finance/Engineering background from a recognized university or be a finalist of/hold a full qualification in CIMA/CMA/ACCA/CA.
- Proficient in data analysis and modeling, with the ability to derive meaningful insights from complex datasets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be passionate about continuous learning and development.