Our client is based in the Essex area, they are looking to add to their finance team. A position for a Financial Accountant has arisen. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Finalise monthly gross margin report
- Manage the interface between the accounting & operating system
- Review general ledger (including balance sheet accounts), and ensure balance sheet reconciliations are performed
- Finalise month end company procedures. This includes preparing monthly provisions, updating departmental profit and loss working sheets, and ensuring detailed analysis & correct allocation of expense items across such departments
- Management accounts review and validation with Finance Reporting Manager
- Fixed asset register management
- Non-fixed asset register & PO request schedule management
- Preparation of divisional management accounts presentations
- Assist with all group reporting procedures and tools.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and growing organisation. You will be working in a team of 15 in finance.
This role offers hybrid working and study support if desired.
The salary for this role is paying between £32,000-£35,000.
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.