Deloitte is one of the largest global professional services organisations, serving clients through a globally connected network of more than 457,000 professionals across member firms in 150+ countries.
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services is a multi-disciplinary professional services organisation part of the Deloitte network. Our international capabilities combined with local expertise help our clients succeed, wherever they operate.
in our continuous efforts to be the preferred service provider in Sri Lanka, we require proactive, dynamic, self-motivated, individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of commitment. The details of the position are highlighted below:
Analyst - Financial Advisory Services - Corporate Finance
- Minimum 01 year similar experience in a reputed firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Management or Passed Finalist of CFA/ICASL/CIMA/ACCA
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and networking skills, fluent with MS office tools
- having expertise in MS Excel is a prerequisite.
- Candidates pursuing the CFA qualification are encouraged to apply
- Committed and Enthusiastic with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Support Consultants and Managers in managing client engagements and projects on an end-to-end basis.
- Assist in the building of in-depth and complex feasibility and valuation models pertaining to new ventures, M&A, financial reporting, tax requirements, etc.
- Contribute towards the production of crisp and high quality feasibility and valuation reports.
- Contribute to Transactions related activities, research and other projects
- Collaborate with cross border teams across different industry verticals
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post applied.