Future Fibres is the market leader in carbon fiber rigging products for yachting. As part of the wider North Technology group, we are at the forefront of technology in the performance marine industry. We are looking for a Finance enthusiast to join our Shared Service Team to support our growing presence.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming purchase invoices in our invoice processing software and assign them for authorization to managers.
- Logging the daily bank statements in our ERP system.
- Managing the account payable mailbox.
- Reconciliation of credit card statements.
- Reconciliation of account payable ledger.
- Ad hoc Analysis and Finance support.
- Build solid working relationships with the North Actionsports Team in the Netherlands.
- Meet department goals and activity metrics.
- Must communicate and follow up effectively with the relevant departments.
- Working with various departments and key stakeholders within the business to maintain good working relationships and best practice.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Finance Department.
- Gain an understanding of process breakdowns and working closely with all departments.
- Following CIMA/ACCA/CA or/and Finance Degree.
- 2-3 Years Experience would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Experience with stakeholder management/foreign customers will be an added advantage.
- Should be a Team Player.
- Should possess a strong personality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Not afraid to ask questions and communicate within the international business.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented and problem-solving abilities.
- MS Office and experience working with ERP systems