Your new company
You will work for a leading charity based in East Kent. The Management Accountant role is a full-time and permanent role where you will also line manage an Assistant Management Accountant, as well as assist the Financial Reporting Manager.
Your new role
* Ensure all postings are accurate, working closely with the Finance Team Leader to implement this
* Oversee Assistant Management Accountant duties, train and develop as required
* Ensure Migrant Help policies and operating procedures are followed to meet monthly reporting deadlines are met
* Assist with driving continuous development and efficiencies within the management accounts team, supporting with the communication and implementation of new initiatives
* Maintain a functional chart of accounts which meets requirement for senior management team reporting, ensuring all police and procedures are followed
* Ensure monthly reconciliations are performed accurately and timely, offering support where appropriate
* Support both internal and external shareholder with queries that arise, offering a high level of service and effective communication
* Liaise with the finance team leader to ensure the appropriate payroll information is accurately submitted to complete the monthly salary payments in a timely manner
* Develop control systems to meet the requirements of MH, and ensure that effective communication and training is provided for implementation
* Work closely with the transactional team to ensure the information they are producing is timely and accurate
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Strong experience within a finance reporting role.
- Ideally part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
What you\'ll get in return
Circa £32,000. Hybrid working options available.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.