"Edinborough" has run up to be one of the best food manufacturers in the business. We personify our business, try and Europe. We are looking for experienced, energetic and self motivated individuals who comply with the following qualifications and requisites to join our team as an Assistant management accountant.
- Combining skills in, Management accounting to assist in improving profitability, cost saving and growth for the organization.
- Using financial & non-financial data to formulate a complete picture of how the business is going.
- Advising stakeholders on the financial implications of significant decisions, business strategy and monitor risk.
- The job responsibility of Assistant management accountant may vary widely depending on the place of employment and role within the company.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, and part or full qualification in CIMA/ CMA./CA/ACCA
- Minimum 2-year experience in similar capacity.
- The ideal candidate will have strong background in manufacturing and proven track record in product cost analysis and budgeting
- Proficiency in business management accounting and experience in accounting software
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English with an outgoing personality & Communication skill in Tamil would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated individual to work with minimum supervision.
- Age Below 40.
An attractive remuneration package in line with the market rates and experience along with other fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please forward your resume mentioning the post applied for in the subject line with details of two non related referees to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement to careers@edinborough.Ik