Astron is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a history of over 65 years involved in developing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing a wide range of pharmaceutical, nutrition supplements, animal health supplements and herbal products. Our success is built on a reputation for following ethical business practices and producing high-quality products.
Our Finance Team is looking for a dynamic, driven, determined & charismatic individual to join us.
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant of CA Sri Lanka
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the managerial capacity (preferably in the Manufacturing Industry)
- Good analytical and decision-making skills and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Possess high-level of interpersonal skills together with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Sound technical skills and excellent IT skills
- Age below 40 years
Please send your CV to reach the contact below within 14 days from the date of this advertisement or you may apply online by filing the form on our company website. The names, addresses and contact numbers of 2 non-related referees should be included in your CV.