Your new company
A prestigious International Bank in Central London is seeking a Risk Manager to join its Risk analytics team, reporting to the CRO. The London branch of the bank has an excellent reputation and, as the PRA specialist, you will lead and guide the business on PRA and regulatory issues, acquiring valuable hands-on experience and exposure to diverse risk types.
Your new role
- Developing, monitoring and reporting branch Risk Appetite statements, Risk Monitoring and management framework with the Senior Manager of the RMC, Branch Oversight Committee and branch management.
- Advise the bank on all PRA related activities as well as other regulatory matters.
- Participating in risk-based discussions with the PRA and educating branch staff on risk management policy and procedures.
- Reviewing and implementing regulatory and best practice publications on risk management, updating branch policies and procedures accordingly and maintaining data.
- Proofreading documents, cross-training and covering day-to-day tasks across the RM&C Department as instructed.
- Assist other areas of the Risk Management team when required.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated familiarity with the PRA's regulatory framework and expectations
- Solid understanding of prudential risk management principles and practices
- Proven track record of working effectively with prudential risk in a small-mid sized banking environment
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex topics and requirements to various stakeholders and committees
- Strong data skills to manage and manipulate large and diverse datasets
What you\'ll get in return
This role offers a competitive salary based on experience and a hybrid work arrangement. The offices are located in central London.