Your new company
We\'re delighted to be exclusively partnered with a well-established business based in St Neots who operate in an attractive sector, as they look to appoint a Finance Manager. This job role is available on a full-time, permanent basis with hybrid working opportunities.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller who is based at another site, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the finance function for the business based in St Neots. The business has 5 entities in total, and you will initially be responsible for the UK entities and the full financial processes of these, with the view to taking on responsibility for the European subsidiaries in the future. This will involve but not be limited to, budgeting, forecasting, leading on the audit process and managing a small team.
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to be successful, you will:
- Need to hold a full accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Be a confident leader, able to manage a small, established team
- Have experience of either leading on or playing a key part in the audit process
- Be a strong \'all-rounder\' in finance across both management and financial accounting
What you\'ll get in return
In return, the package on offer includes:
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Hybrid working (3 days office, 2 days home)
- Working Hours: 9am - 5pm
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.