Your new company
Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Kent, is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial operations of the company and ensuring that all financial reports are accurate and up-to-date.
Your new role
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
- Preparing and analysing financial reports and statements.
- Managing the company's budget and forecasting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with all financial regulations and standards.
- Developing and implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Managing the company's cash flow and working capital.
- Providing financial advice and support to senior management.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and standards.
- Good Excel Skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Stock and Costing Experience
What you\'ll get in return
The Financial Controller Role is paying £60-70,000 per Annum plus other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.