My client are looking for an immediately available Assistant Accountant in Sherborne. The candidate must be have previous experience within a finance role and be able to start within a months notice.
My client are a well established manufacturing company based in the heart of Sherborne looking for immediate support on a 6 month temporary to permanent basis.
The Assistant Accountant will have the following key responsibilities:
- Complete accurately standard financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles; including Invoicing, pre-payments, accruals and reconciliations.
- Support in preparing accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements for senior management.
- Support on process improvement and related KPIs implementation.
- Support in reconciling a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Supporting Corporate Governance compliance by ensuring financial controls are in place and effective as per Group rules and maintenance of our internal audit control pack.
- Support the Financial Controller with Cash flow management, working capital management and currency risk management.
The successful Assistant Accountant will need to have:
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (especially Excel)
The organisation I am currently representing are a large organisation with great potential. As the company are growing they realise that office culture is more and more important so have implemented some great changed such as, subsidised travel, flexible hours and study support.
If interested and please apply and I will get back to you with more detail.