AOS Partner - Accounting & Business Advisory
Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
At Mazars, we're agile enough to embrace change and deliver impact. Nothing is set in stone, and so our people can truly influence the direction of the Firm. We're constantly brainstorming ideas to improve the way we work, and enhance the solutions we offer. You'll have a big say in the way your role and your team works
Our Accounting and Outsourcing (AOS) has doubled in size in the previous 5 years, now comprising 11.5% of Mazars revenues in the UK. A key part of the UK and Global Firms, AOS is highly profitable and is the service line that has the most direct and most frequent contact with our clients. Innovative processes, cloud technology and robotic process automation are fundamental to our ability to deliver relevant services to our clients and we continue to adopt a growth mindset to always be ready for what is next. About the team
Due to strong growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit an AOS Partner into our International Outsourcing team in Sutton/London. Here you will work closely with local and national partners to further develop and build this team, client offering and input into our wider strategy for sustainable growth. You will also work closely with clients and be committed to providing a high quality, technical service both in the UK and coordinating internationally. About the role
What are we looking for?
- Leading client relationships, including with large corporates and clients operating internationally.
- Technical expert, providing advice and leadership to the AOS team and to clients.
- Working closely across service lines in the UK, most notably with Tax, and with our overseas colleagues to provide a joined up, global compliance service to our clients and potential clients.
- Leading and developing a high quality, motivated and engaged team.
- Identifying and capitalising on opportunities and prospects for new work to build own portfolio with globally active businesses.
- Experience of leading a portfolio of international clients and leading delivery teams.
- ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified.
- Up to date technical knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102 and IFRS.
- Passion for building motivated and engaged teams, committed to delivering outstanding service to our clients.
- Previous success of winning new business, ideally with globally active clients.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self.
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.