About B S R & Co. LLP
B S R & Co. LLP is a member of the B S R & Affiliates network of firms registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. B S R & Co LLP has its presence in 14 cities in India with over 120 partners and an employee strength of over 5,000 professionals. The firm is engaged in audit, other assurance and taxation services. The firm has a client base spanning Indian businesses, multinationals, and listed companies in India across industry sectors. The endeavor is to continuously keep raising the bar in terms of audit quality, experience for our people, and adoption of better technology.
Qualification: Qualified CA
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in direct tax compliance
Roles and responsibilitie
- Conducting tax planning for clients to meet with the corporate tax obligations as per statute
- Representing clients at Departments/ Appellate authorities
- Providing advise on Corporate tax laws and regulatory matters
- Adhering to clients Corporate Tax compliance timelines as per statute
- Responsible for overall review of tax provisioning and tax audit finalization for audit clients
- Developing sector expertise within Corporate Tax with emphasis on a particular sub sector
- Responsible for building and developing the International Tax and Regulatory Practice.
- Active involvement in project management - from understanding the client needs up to delivering the end product to the client
- Demonstrating strong technical knowledge in terms of domestic and international tax
- Contributing to newspaper articles, knowledge management presentations etc. in respect of the above subjects
- People development - imparting training and coaching them on the job
- Ability to work across lines of services and provide holistic service offerings to client needs
- Assisting in developing the Corporate tax team including hiring , resource planning and managing the team's performance
- Building good rapport and working relationship with key client contacts
- Lead the management in risk compliance, internal reporting and client administration
- Ensuring 100% compliance with firm's internal risk manangement policies and client administration
- Acument for business development
- Proactively volunteer to take up / lead practice related initiatives viz; technical training sessions, firm events, etc.
Equal emp loyment opportunity information
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Client relationship management
- Team player
- Experience in consulting would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage dynamic teams
B S R & Co. LLP has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status. B S R & Co. LLP values diversity and we request you to submit the details below to support us in our endeavor for diversity. Providing the below information is voluntary and refusal to submit such information will not be prejudicial to you.
Skills: Tax Planning, Team Management, Client Relationship Management, international tax, Regulatory Matters, Tax Audit, Consulting, Corporate Tax, Risk Compliance, Business Development
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years