Line of Service
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology.
Our Application Evolution Services team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise applications by optimizing the technology while driving transformation and innovation to increase business performance. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities, and achieving operational efficiencies by managing and maintaining their application ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment by managing the support and continuous transformation of their solutions in the areas of sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing and human capital.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
SAP Google Cloud Platform (GCP)Education
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship
NoGovernment Clearance Required
NoJob Posting End Date
Skills: Sap, Google Cloud Platform, Gcp
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years