Deputy Manager, Finance Operations (Anaplan) Model Builder is a critical role focused on the development, maintenance, and support of all Anaplan models in collaboration with the Financial Planning and Analysis and Anaplan Systems Solutions team. In addition to Anaplan knowledge, this role requires extensive Insurance and reinsurance FP&A knowledge.DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include
SHARE your talent
- Provide technical expertise and work on model building, configuration, and development of technical solutions for business problems.
- Enhancement and maintenance of all existing automated calculations in Anaplan.
- Maintenance of various Models by partnering with model owners and ensuring smooth processing of business (e.g. FP&A for Insurance Accounting, Re-insurance Accounting, IGRs, LE Controllers, Allocations, FBPs, Ceded Re, Actuarial, etc.).
- Perform Anaplan admin activities:
- Root cause analysis, size impact of solution, and fixes.
- Investigation and analysis of any variances or reconciliation issues for inputs and outputs.
- Data Loads and Validation.
- Upload hierarchies.
- Maintain system settings.
- Perform unit testing for any enhancements and provide defect resolution.
- Provide support in the analysis of the system and business requirements for testing, development of test cases and test data, and ensuring the development of quality deliverables.
- Provide support in communication to businesses regarding root cause analysis and resolution.
- Be part of the solution design process during the design cycle and support the creation of the design documents, work with various Finance workstreams, and perform impact analysis.
- Partner with BI/GT teams on data integration and automation.
- Resolution of identified gaps/defects between business requirements and Anaplan/application functionality.
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:Required Skills And Abilities
Desired Skills And Abilities
- University Graduate/Postgraduate with experience in Insurance/Reinsurance Planning.
- Experience in Anaplan Certified Model Builder &/or Anaplan Solution Architect.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes.
- Experience with communication and analytical tools, such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
FIND your future
- Insurance, Reinsurance Accounting knowledge; Accountant or Engineer a plus.
- High energy, outstanding work ethic, willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the results.
- Comfort with ambiguity & and the ability to influence others and gain acceptance for your ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and root-cause analysis.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals, and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How By combining a comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines, and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.comInclusion & Diversity
AXA XL is committed to equal employment opportunity and will consider applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and origins, marital status, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance, and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and reach their highest potential. It's about helping one another - and our business - to move forward and succeed.
Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, ethnicity and origins, disability, and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family-friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axaxl.com/about-us/inclusion-and-diversity. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Sustainability
At AXA XL, Sustainability is integral to our business strategy. In an ever-changing world, AXA XL protects what matters most for our clients and communities. We know that sustainability is at the root of a more resilient future. Our 2023-26 Sustainability strategy, called 'Roots of resilience', focuses on protecting natural ecosystems, addressing climate change, and embedding sustainable practices across our operations.Our Pillars
- Valuing nature: How we impact nature affects how nature impacts us. Resilient ecosystems - the foundation of a sustainable planet and society - are essential to our future. We're committed to protecting and restoring nature - from mangrove forests to the bees in our backyard - by increasing biodiversity awareness and inspiring clients and colleagues to put nature at the heart of their plans.
- Addressing climate change: The effects of a changing climate are far-reaching and significant. Unpredictable weather, increasing temperatures, and rising sea levels cause both social inequalities and environmental disruption. We're building a net zero strategy, developing insurance products and services, and mobilizing to advance thought leadership and investment in societal-led solutions.
- Integrating ESG: All companies have a role to play in building a more resilient future. Incorporating ESG considerations into our internal processes and practices builds resilience from the roots of our business. We're training our colleagues, engaging our external partners, and evolving our sustainability governance and reporting.
- AXA Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as AXA XL's 'Hearts in Action' programs. These include our Matching Gifts program, Volunteering Leave, and our annual volunteering day - the Global Day of Giving.
For more information, please see axaxl.com/sustainability.Flexible Work Eligible
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Location
IN-HR-Silokhera GurgaonJob Field
Skills: Ms Excel, Insurance, Ms Powerpoint, Anaplan, Reinsurance
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years