What will you do at Infobip?
- Entering documents and invoices in internal accounting and reporting programs
- Doing general administrative and financial affairs
- Keeping various records and statistics
- Working under the mentorship and supervision of financial associates and / or managers
- Following bookkeeping and auditing processes and procedures in performing its tasks
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Developing and improving the reports it extracts from business databases Entering data into the company's financial systems
- Learn Email Management and tracking of Invoices/documents
- Vendor master data administration
- Doing other tasks ordered by the manager
More About You
- You are a last year student, and you can work on the student contract for at least 3 months
- You can work full time on site (40 hours per week)
- You have the affinity towards transactional business
- You have the affinity towards organization and documentation
- You are persistent and solution oriented
- You are fluent in English - both written and spoken
- You are willing to work in a fast-growing environment
Infobip employees are people with diverse backgrounds, characteristics, and experiences that share the same passion and talent that helps us achieve our mission. That's why Infobip is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other part of one's identity.