Our purpose at Gallagher is 'Protect what matters most' and we live it every day. We use world leading tech to protect businesses, governments, and agricultural businesses in over 160 countries. We are inspired by our customers to develop and manufacture highly innovative, award-winning products.
The career opportunities at Gallagher are endless, with a culture that is committed to growing your professional and personal development. As a large and diverse organisation, there are considerable opportunities for an exciting career that could take you around the globe.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone with financial expertise and astute commercial acumen to become a pivotal part of our Finance Leadership Team and play a critical role as a trusted financial advisor across our global Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions. Reporting to the CFO, with a dotted line to the COO, you'll provide invaluable insights, supporting decision-making processes. You'll work collaboratively with both the Finance and Operations leadership teams, delving into our business strategies and steering the delivery of sustainable and profitable growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive decision-making excellence through challenging assumptions, modelling scenarios, and providing astute financial counsel on business decisions.
- Lead the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis, partnering closely with Manufacturing & Supply Chain teams for optimized cost efficiencies and revenue growth.
- Provide strategic insights by translating financial data into actionable strategies, aligned with overarching business goals. Develop financial acumen and commercial skills across the business, including risk/reward decision making and value management.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Accounting qualifications - CA, CPA or CIMA qualified or Master level degree.
- 10+ years of proven finance business lead/partner experience from a global company, preferably with tech/manufacturing/supply chain experience.
- Proven experience in finance business partnering or commercial finance at a senior level.
- Extensive experience in leading business planning and performance management processes including assessing business growth and investment opportunities.
- Experience within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proven to be detail oriented.
- Experience of effectively managing and developing a high-performance team (globally based).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to explain financial information to non-financial staff concisely.
Gallagher is proudly the highest ranked privately owned technology exporter in NZ. We have operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe and export to over 150 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging, and ever changing. You'll be joining a responsive future-focused team with a supportive, family-friendly work culture.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities.
- Development opportunities and global career pathways.
- Hybrid work environment & flexible working hours.
- When you're in the office, we have free parking, a subsidised on-site café and great eateries nearby.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
Apply now to make a significant impact in Gallagher's Finance leadership team and contribute to the success of our global business. We look forward to hearing from you!