Your new company
A global, multinational communications company is looking to hire a Head of Financial Reporting to join the UK business. This organisation is renowned for its creativity and is always looking for ways to improve what it offers. As one of the world\'s leading media organisations, there is lots of scope for career progression and development. The company has a real emphasis on staff, well-being and insuring a collaborative culture.
Your new role
This role will report in to the managing partner and will be part of the senior management team. You will be responsible for -
- Manage the delivery of multiple statutory accounts across different companies and agencies
- End to end production of statutory accounts
- Assist different entities with legal and financial aspects of the statutory reporting
- Key point of contact for external and internal teams
- Review accounting step plans and provide recommendations to the business
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification with strong technical accounting skills
- Finance function producing UK statutory accounts for multiple entities
- Team management experience
- IFRS and SOX experience
- Build strong internal and external working relationships
- Understanding of current accounting standards
- Media Ocean and Caseware experience would be ideal
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive salary, you will receive exposure to senior team members, responsibility for all statutory accounts across multiple entities. As a large organisation, there are opportunities to grow your career and progress within the team or company through personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.