Gajashakthi Holdings, A diversified group of companies located in Borella. Our main business is Gajashakthi Security service (Pvt) Limited which is a leading security service provider in Sri Lanka.
- Daily /Weekly/Monthly Bank reconciliations
- PO approvals according to the budget/ Budgetary control applications
- Variance Analysis (Budget Vs Actuals)
- Supplier creation/ Inventory item creation and update the database
- Cost recording (Supplier wise & employee wise)/ invoice booking
- Petty cash posting (Summary Level)
- Recover or clear the cash advances within stipulated time period.
- Maintain prepaid expenses schedules with their amortization.
- Inventory controls & follow ups
- Posting of month end journal entries & do the month end closing on time
- Maintain general ledger
- Trial balance finalization
- Balance sheet reconciliations - Assets & Liabilities
- Expenses analysis reports/Cost center wise analysis reports
- Coordinate with internal/external auditors
- Full or Part qualification in CA srilanka/CIMA/CPA/ACCA etc.
- Batchelor's degree in Accounting/ Business Management/Administration & Commerce will be an added advantage
- Possess minimum 5 years' experience in service industry or have performed similar tasks.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office, cloud base systems, Quick book accounting software and ERP systems to be able to work in a highly technology driven environment.
- Flexibility in working hours on a need basis to achieve deadlines
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM & Saturday half day
- Close proximity to Borella would be an added advantage
- Preferably Female candidate / below 40 Years
- Immediate joiners would be highly encouraged to apply
- Salary negotiable depending on the qualification & experience