The Spring insight programme is a four-day programme offering first year students a taste of life within the Corporate, Commercial and Investment Banking division of Standard Chartered. You will find out exactly what a career with us could look like, with an opportunity to be fast-tracked onto the 2024 summer internship programme. The Programme
On joining the programme, you will be fully immersed into the banking world, with the opportunity to experience our culture, learn new skills and gain an understanding of the route you might want to take after university. You will also:
Who can apply?
- Learn about Standard Chartered and our global structure
- Hear from senior leaders within our Corporate, Commercial, and Institutional Banking division which includes Financial Markets (Sales & Trading and Global Capital Markets) and Client Coverage (Corporate and Investment Banking)
- Meet with current graduates to find out what their day-to-day work looks like
- Shadow colleagues in different areas of the business
- Learn how to make an impact as an intern
- Attend CV review and interview tips sessions with our Early Careers Team
- Be given the opportunity to be fast-tracked onto to our 2024 summer internship programme
We are committed to continuing to build a diverse and inclusive environment which reflects the communities in which we operate, and where different perspectives are valued. To foster ethnic representation at every level of the Bank, this programme is primarily aimed at Black students, as a currently underrepresented demographic within the bank.
Eligibility criteria for all students are as follows:
How to apply
- Any degree discipline
- First year students (or second year if on a four-year course)
To apply for a place on this program, please submit your application via the link below before the closing date of February 12th. You will be invited to participate in short online assessments, after which our Recruiters will reach out to successful candidates. Successful applicants will join us late March/early April (exact dates to be confirmed upon acceptance).
Travel (and accommodation for students based outside of M25) will be reimbursed.