We are Gravity, take your career to the next step
We are Gravity, we are the UK’s biggest name in active entertainment. Fun is our key word, where our sites across the UK offer up to 30 activities from e-karting to trampoline parks, high wall climbing to augmented reality bowling. We are now looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our in-house finance team who are located in our fantastic head office in Wakefield. What you’ll be doing
Your skills and experience
- Ensure that the purchase ledger is accurately maintained, and process deadlines are met.
- Ensure trade suppliers, councillors, partners are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensure good internal control with respect to the purchase ledger function. For example, Purchase Orders are raised and signed by the appropriate signatories and coded correctly.
- Ensure that all invoices and expenses requests are correctly calculated, approved and coded and processed accordingly.
- Prepare payment batches and enter payments through BACS for all due balances on a regular basis in accordance with the suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements.
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic individual with a ‘can do, will do’ positive attitude and approach.
- Good IT, numeracy, and literacy skills.
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload, with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise key tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Experience of using computerised accounting purchase-ledger systems.
• We are offering a salary up to £24,000.
• Discounted parking on site
• Discounted rates when using our sites.
• Employee Assistance Program
• Contributary health insurance
• Great location which has close connections with all public transport routes
• The opportunity to grow your career through training and development.