Waters Corporation is seeking a motivated Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our EMEA Finance Organization. The Accounts Payable Team Leader is responsible for the oversight of the daily activities within the Accounts Payable team and will report to the Finance Director of Accounting in EMEA with a matrix to the Director, Global Process Owner Source to Pay and exposure to the Senior Director of Finance Transformation. We are currently transforming our Source to Pay processes. We have implemented Ariba in the US and are poised to rollout Ariba to the EMEA region and are looking for an individual to assist with this transformation. This position will lead a team charged with supporting accounts payable processes and implementing tools and technology in support of evolving business models. Responsibilities
- Lead AP design sessions for Ariba Buying & Invoicing EMEA implementation.
- Participate in training and user acceptance testing within Ariba Buying & Invoicing.
- Support implementation of Robotic Process Automation throughout EMEA
- Lead the Accounts Payable daily functions, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of multiple payment methods in accordance with the corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Lead and mentor a remote AP team. Provide support for daily process questions, process improvement reviews well as continuous employee training.
- Facilitate a consistent balance of workflow amongst the AP Team while maintaining an excellent level of service to our internal customers and external vendors.
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Ensure mitigation of financial risk by adhering to all internal controls and facilitating support of both internal and external audit requests.
- Maintain and perform process and system controls for SOX compliance
- Actively participate in ongoing AP/Source to Pay projects, global expansion and systems production support initiatives.
- Third level degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience effectively leading accounts payable functions
- Experience in using SAP accounting and purchasing modules.
- Experience in using Ariba Buying & Invoicing is a must.
- Ariba implementation experience/leading through change is an advatage.
Travel (If Applicable):Company Description
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Multi-language a plus
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.