Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC's unique approach to operational delivery - Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow's skills to drive success for our clients today.About the team
We're a team of finance professionals who deliver bespoke and standard finance solutions to our clients on an insourced, outsourced or co-sourced basis. We use our tech-enabled platforms to deliver a first class service to our clients which include running all or part of their finance function, or providing interim support to their teams. Our service is flexible and scalable to help meet changing business needs in a complex environment - and it's powered by our highly skilled people.Skills and Experience
About the role
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of ERP systems
- Ability to identify issues, understand problems and support solutions for clients
In the Finance and Tax Solutions team, you will work as a Qualified Accountant supporting delivery of finance functions to our clients.
This could include a range such as finance transformation, restructuring or mergers and acquisitions.Key
Due to the nature of our projects, our day to day roles will heavily be defined by our specific client requirements.
- Monthly management accounting - actuals, budgets and rolling forecasts; or
- and/or Financial accounting - preparing financial statements under applicable Reporting Standards; or
- Accounts Payable/Receivable management; or
- Preparation, reconciliation and presentation of balance sheet reviews to senior stakeholders; or
- Collaborating with the client delivery teams in tasks and activities that span across operational project tracking and financial reporting; or
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Manage and coach our trainee accountants/ finance assistants in their roles in delivery.